Pokemon Go is a hit with people of all ages, and its popularity only continues to grow, it’s easy to see why the app introduces a new world of augmented reality to the masses.
You can play the game on your phone, and the possibilities are endless, if you’ve yet to download the app, you’ve got some catching up to do.
However, if you’re new to Pokemon Go, you may have questions about how to get started, there are a few different ways to get up and running, but we recommend starting with the easiest once you have a Pokemon Go account, there are a ton of things to explore and places to explore them, it starts with having a Pokemon Go account. Here’s how to do that.
Create a Pokemon Go Account
It starts with how to set up a pokémon go account first, you need to make an account on the app. Here’s how:
- Visit the App Store or Google Play
- Search for “Pokemon Go” and tap on the icon to download the app
- Create your username and password
- Fill in your email address
- Choose your gender
- Choose your birth date you must be at least 13 years old
- Select I understand, I wish to proceed.
How to Register for Pokemon Go
- To register for Pokemon Go, you’ll need a Gmail account or Pokemon Trainer Club account.
- If you have a Gmail account and want to use it, go to the app store on your phone and download the app from there. Once you’re in the app, sign up with your email address and password.
- If you have a Pokemon Trainer Club account, go to their website and create an account using that information.
- Once you’ve registered, it’s time to get out into the world, you can catch new Pokemon by exploring your neighborhood or town and visiting PokeStops. Have fun!
Sign Up for Pokemon Trainers
If you’re new to Pokemon Go, the first thing you’ll need is a Pokemon Trainer profile you can access the app without one, but that’s like trying to play a game of Monopoly without any money. So if you want to start playing and exploring, head on over to the App Store or Google Play and download the app.
Once it’s downloaded, open it up and select Create your Trainer profile.
How do I create a Pokémon account?
To create a Pokémon account, go to the official Pokemon website at www.pokemon-trainer.com
How to Join Pokemon Go Groups
If you’re looking to play Pokemon Go with friends, you may want to join a group, groups are a great way to meet new people and get the most out of the game, there are many active groups on Facebook, and you can find these by searching for Pokemon GO.
How to Play Pokemon Go
The first thing you’ll need to do is create a Pokemon account to do so, log into your Google account and download the app on your phone.
Once you launch the app, select Create New Account, and follow the prompts to enter the necessary information. You’ll need to provide usernames, email addresses, and birthdates in order to get started.
Once that’s done, it’s time to find some Pokemons you can search for them in the app or explore your surroundings with augmented reality technology. It’s up to you where or how you choose to play.