It’s not enough to invest in marketing campaigns. You’ll have to follow up on the drive to ensure it was a worthwhile investment. You’ll use different metrics such as call tracking to follow up on your marketing campaign success. Call tracking requires tracking software, and understanding how it works is essential.
What’s call tracking software?
A call tracking software is a device that tracks your customers’ service calls. It attributes your inbound calls to your marketing campaign that drove the call. Therefore, with Service Call Tracking Software, you’ll be able to establish the exact ad that led to the call.
Basic Call tracking software features
1. User-friendly interface. A standard call tracking software is easy to use and navigate while tracking the metrics.
2. Call recording. A call tracking software should have a recording feature that lets you record your inbound and outbound calls.
3. Call logging. For quality control purposes, a call tracking software should have a call logging feature that enables you to have a log of all company calls.
4. Client call analytics. The feature should enable accurate time reporting of data such as lead phone number, lead location, call duration, and call source. Remember, the more the data you call tracking software can analyze, the better the software.
5. Routing flexibility. A call tracking software should be able to both track and route the appropriate person in your organization. Such features allow you to customize the software to fit your organization’s needs and metrics.
6. Integration. A call tracking software should be able to integrate with your CRM to provide accurate and accessible data. Such data will be accessible to the sales quickly without manually logging calls.
7. Cost tracking. The features help you to know the cost of each call made. That information can act as audit trails helpful in managing the customer service budget.
How it works:
The software tracks and record your phone calls. Also, it tracks, manages, and analyzes data from the calls. It uses various track metrics such as call volume and call source. Such information helps you know the value and impact of your marketing campaign.
Again, call tracking software assist you in analyzing the data and predicting future trends. Call tracking features to help your business operations run effectively and increase your ROI.
Benefits of using a call tracking software
1. Improves your ROI.
Since call tracking software gives a clear view of which content brings more leads, you’ll invest in such a campaign. That way, you’ll have a better ROI than investing blindly.
2. Real-time data. Call tracking software lets you access real-time data concerning your potential customers. Better still, the software enables better analyzing and reporting.
3. Helps improve customer service. Since you’ll have an insight into the customer’s needs and expectations, you can work towards improving service provision.
4. Automates your tracking process. Call tracking software eliminates manual work in your organization. It enables you to automate your call center and metrics tracking. That saves your labor expenses and time.
A call tracking software is an essential business tool. It helps you gather information about your potential customers and decide on effective marketing strategies. But like other software, you must understand how it works to achieve optimal efficiency. With the above information, you’ll be able to drive more revenue from your inbound calls.